With Father’s Day just around the corner (Sunday 17th June), now is the perfect opportunity to introduce your Father figures to the world of modelling, collecting and creating with Bachmann. Whether they’re looking for a new hobby, are a fully fledged modeller or would like to rekindle a past hobby, we have the perfect gifts for them!
Our Bachmann Collectors Club is the perfect gift that lasts all year round. Ideal for people who want to be kept up to date with all the latest news and views from the world of Bachmann model railways. There will also be the opportunity to purchase special limited edition models, available exclusively to club members. Over the course of your 12 month membership you will receive:
- Four copies of the ‘Bachmann Times’ magazine
- A Bachmann Branchline or Graham Farish catalogue*
- A personalised membership card
- An annual club wagon (in your chosen scale)
- A specially commissioned Calendar*
- The chance to attend our free annual ‘Members Day’
*Please note you will receive the next catalogue and calendar to be published following your application.
Customers with an interest in EFE models can now also enjoy membership to the Bachmann Collectors Club! By joining the Bachmann Collectors Club as an EFE member you will get all of the same great benefits of club membership but with a free EFE model (from a selection of 12) instead of the annual club wagon.
Prices for membership are as follows:
- £32 for UK single (OO or N scale) membership
- £44 for UK double (OO and N scale) membership
- £41 for non-UK single (OO or N) scale membership
- £57 for non-UK double (OO and N) scale membership
For more information on the Collectors Club or to sign up, visit the official website.
We also have a selection of Train Sets, ideal for people who are looking to get into railway modelling, and Train Packs which are ideal for experienced modellers looking to bolster their layout. In our OO scale Branchline range we have:
The Thanet Flyer – Train Set (30-165)
The Southern Railway moved millions of passengers every day, whether commuters to London, or to and from the suburbs and towns. This set features a stalwart of these services – the N Class locomotive – resplendent in Malachite Green livery with two matching Bulleid coaches.
- SR N Class 2-6-0 Locomotive
- Bulleid Semi-Open Brake 3rd Coach x 1
- Bulleid 1st/3rd Composite Coach x 1
- Oval of track (910mm x 1250mm)
- AC mains wall transformer and controller.
Military Manoeuvres – Train Set (30-130)
Within the UK, MoD-operated railways move thousands of tons of supplies to support our troops. Small shunters marshall wagons and tankers into trains ready to begin their journey to the front line. Recreate this operation in miniature with this MoD Class 03 Locomotive and Wagon set.
- Class 03 Diesel Locomotive in MoD livery
- Open Wagon x 1
- TTA Tank Wagon x 1
- BR 20 Ton Standard Brake Van x 1
- Oval of track with siding (970mm x 1250mm)
- AC mains wall transformer and controller
The Midlander Express – Train Set (30-285)
Running between London and Birmingham, The Midlander was one of British Railways’ prestige expresses in the 1950s. The jubilee Class 4-6-0 Locomotive “Quebec” pulls two newly introduced maroon liveried Mark One coaches in this classic train formation.
- Jubilee Class 4-6-0 Locomotive
- BR Mk1 BSK Maroon Coach x 1
- BR Mk1 CK Maroon Coach x 1
- Oval of track (910mm x 1250mm)
- AC main wall transformer and controller
Capital Commuter – Train Pack (30-430)
The Capital Commuter train pack depicts a typical commuter train operating in and around London on the third-rail electrified routes. Complete with a Scenecraft Art Deco station building and 2 platform sections – a quintessential design of the Southern Region.
- Class 416 EMU in Network SouthEast livery
- Scenecraft low relief Art Deco station building
- Scenecraft platform sections x 2
- Collectable Network SouthEast publicity prints
- Reproduction Network SouthEast “Network Card” and holder
- Certificate of Authenticity
In our N scale Graham Farish range we currently have:
The Highlander – Digital Train Set (370-048)
The Far North Line from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh offers spectacular views of the beautiful Scottish scenery to the many visitor who travel to the region. The distinctive livery of ‘The Highlander’ digital set is synonymous with the line’s services.
- Class 37 Diesel Locomotive in BR Blue Large Logo livery
- BR Mk2A TSO Coach Highland Green & Cream x 1
- BR Mk2A BSO Coach Highland Green & Cream x 1
- Oval of track (475mm x 645mm)
All of these products are available to purchase from your local Bachmann Stockist. You can also contact them for details of further Trains Sets and Train Packs which they may have available but have sold out from our warehouse.