Job Opportunity at Bachmann – Pocketbond Administrator
Are you a passionate model enthusiast? Do you have an in-depth understanding of the modelling industry and a keen interest in a wide variety of historical subjects? This rewarding role requires the above elements to help bring many new products and items into our plastic kit business for successful Sales, Marketing and distribution!
We are looking to recruit a brand administrator to provide administrative and organisational support to the specialised plastic kits division of our successful model and hobby business. This position will be reporting to the Military and Toy Brand Manager.
- Liaise with all global plastic kit suppliers.
- Transcribe and improve packaging and product information where required.
- Work closely with the purchasing team on order quantities and pricing.
- Provide product info to the marketing team for website and advertising requirements.
- Keep the business updated with all news and product announcements.
- Represent the company at relevant modelling events.
- Experienced plastic kit modeller or have a forensic knowledge of plastic kit market.
- Track record of proven commercial ability.
- Demonstrate an understanding of budgeting control & performance.
- Computer literate. Fluent with all MS Office programmes.
- Positive attitude, while working well within a team.
- A passion for history would be advantageous.
The exciting position is based Monday to Friday at our head office in Barwell, Leicestershire therefore the ideal candidates should be within a commutable distance of our European HQ.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Job Application – Pocketbond Administrator, Bachmann Europe Plc, Moat Way,Barwell, Leicestershire LE9 8EY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachmann is an equal opportunities environment