Following much anticipation, we are delighted to announce the arrival of the EFE Rail London Underground 1938 Tube Stock 4-Car Motorised Train!
When we acquired EFE a few years ago the static model Underground train was a clear candidate for motorising. We’ve utilised the original body shell and interior tooling and modified them to accommodate the lighting, PCB and electrics, and built new underframes and bogies for the running gear which employ the latest motors and decoders.
With apologies for the delay, we are now delivering tube train models to our retailers.
Our model depicts a 1960s London Underground Northern line set, Train No 40, working to High Barnet via Charing X (Charing Cross).
4-CAR SET COMPRISES:
Car A – No. 10292 Driving Motor Car
Car B – No. 012370 Trailer Car
Car C – No. 12134 Non-Driving Motor Car
Car D – No. 11292 Driving Motor Car
These trains are expected to be popular, so don’t delay and order yours from your local model shop today!
Take a look at our latest video and see it in action!
- EFE Rail OO Scale
- Era 5/6
- Pristine London Transport Paint Finish
- Detailed & Decorated Interiors
- Interior Lighting
- Powerful Coreless Motor in each Driving Car
- Plux22 DCC Decoder Sockets (located in both car A and D)
- Recommended for use with Decoder 36-570 x 2
- Provision for a ‘sugar cube’ speaker to be fitted
- All-wheel pick up on the motorised vehicles
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Accessory Pack
- Length of 4-car train 850mm
The models are priced at £349.95 RRP. Contact your local Bachmann Stockist and place your order now!